Search Syed's Aphorism

Google
 

Friday, December 14, 2007

Another Missing in Pakistan !!

Once, President Musharraf was invited to deliver a motivational speech to the pupils of a secondary school. After the speech there was a Questions and Answers session. Pupils asked different questions and were answered by the President with enthusiasm. During the session innocent Ali raises his hand for a question. The President allows the little angel for the question. Ali stood up and said “Mr. President, my name is Ali and I am in grade 4. I have three questions to ask” Mr. President smiles and allows Ali to raise his queries. Ali said

“My first question: What was the basis for the reference against Chief Justice?

My second question: Why was it necessary to impose Emergency rule in Pakistan?

My last question: Why the Judges involved in the hearing of President’s eligibility case were dismissed before the final hearing. ”

Suddenly recess bell went on and President with just about to answer Ali said, Ah! Alright kids, we’ll resume the session after your lunch break.

After a 30 minutes break, all the pupils return and then Mr. President came along to resume the session.

“Okay!! So where were we, yes Questions and Answers session, so who is next for the question” said President Musharraf.
There Omer raises his hand for question. “Yes please go ahead” said the President.“Sir, I have five questions to ask.” “Go on” said the President.

“My first question: What was the basis for the reference against Chief Justice?

My second question: Why was it necessary to impose Emergency rule in Pakistan?

My last question: Why the Judges involved in the hearing of President’s eligibility case were dismissed before the final hearing.

My fourth question is why the recess bell rang 25 minutes earlier than usual.

And finally my last question is “Where is Ali?”

No comments: